Updates

A lot has changed in the past year.

We moved from Oregon back to Florida.  I feel like a person split between two homes.  I love being back near my family, and I enjoy working in the location I'm in now, but, I miss the life I had, and the people who were in my life back in Oregon.  We haven't found our niche here.

We did something we've always wanted to do - we became Disney Annual Passholders.  I love it.  We've already used our passes several times in the few months since we've gotten them and have two more trips planned in the next two months or so.  It feels great to be in a place in our lives that we can do something like this, when it seemed so far out of our reach a few years ago.

Recently, this weekend actually, I also have learned that another family member has had bariatric surgery (several years ago)..  I'm going to be contacting his office this week to schedule an appointment as soon as they can see me, and my schedule permits, which will probably be in 3-4 weeks.  Going to see both doctors and choose who I want to proceed with.

Every day that I face this decision I've made I become more and more sure that it's the right decision for me and for my family.  It's also helped me to commit to loosing as much as possible before hand.  That resolve, coupled with having been sick, has led to a 9.2 loss in a week.  I may gain some back when my appetite returns, but I'm going to work hard to keep that off, and keep on going from here.  The more I can loose before our 9 hour plane ride to Hawaii, the better I will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joined Weight Watchers Today

Walking and more walking.

Food AA & The Fresh 20